Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Inspiration is BACK!!!!!!

Wow! 2 Weeks after the loss of Cheeky, my inspiration is back again. Thank goodness!!!! My mind is buzzing with new creative ideas and thoughts.I am so excited, I don't know where to start.
I have had a lot of time for soul searching and exploration, and I have discovered a few important things.

1. People will disappoint you, no matter what your expectations, so....don't expect anything.
2. You determine your own happiness, nobody can make you as happy as yourself, take control of your passions and live it out to the fullest. Do not depend on others to give you what you can give yourself.
3. Do not wait for the right time for anything, it will never come by itself. You have to just go ahead and make the right time now.
4. Love everything in your life with no boundaries, borders or expectations.........that feeling is irreplaceable.

Yes, these things are easier said than done.......but all good things require hard work......so work hard at being positive and happy.

Find the flower in every moment. :)
VISIT: http://www.ericaeaton.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment