Sunday, November 20, 2011

So, the first day of spring came and went. Blossoms everywhere, the excitement of waiting for the Mulberries to ripen. New birth everywhere. And of course great photographic opportunities.


 The flowers, the bees, the baby birds.....and what is spring without that  floral scent in the air. With my excitement came the added opportunity to hand raise a tiny miniature pincher. Angel or like my husband likes to call her, Small Dog, had some really bad moments, and then the joy of her actually making it to the six week mark.


So now, I have this urge to just take photos. Of everything and anything. Not to make money, or promote my photographic business, although I might have given up on that idea for a while.
I just want to capture magic, share it with as many people I can. And who knows, maybe I can inspire others to live out their hobbies with abandon and total expression.





And now, summer is burning in it's full South African glory. The heat, the prayers for rain, the wishes for winter's cosy cuddles. Swimming on lazy Sunday afternoons in the kids blow up pool.

So go ahead, get the photos of the sky, the sunlight glittering off every possible surface...and create memories for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment